HealthProsperity is committed to protecting the security of your data. We only store emails, names, and order details on our website. All other information is fully secured, and protected by SagePay (our payment processor). SagePay are very secure, and all their data is “PCI Compliant”, meaning that you are safe from breaches.
Where we store your data
How we collect your data
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.healthprosperity.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Details of your visits to our site and the orders that you place.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. Except as outlined above, we will not pass your details on to third parties without your express consent.
- We will never share your details with 3rd parties
Disclosure of your information
We will never share your personal data with any 3rd parties, under any circumstances. We take our customer privacy very seriously.
Cookies and IP address
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- This allows us to customise our site according to your individual interests and site best practices.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Site, such as Google Analytics. The third party providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyse how visitors use our website. The data collected through these means (including IP address) are disclosed to these third party providers, who process the information to evaluate use of the Site. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit Google Analytics Privacy.